Experience the magic of the Green Connect Farm these school holidays.
Just 13 minutes’ drive south of Wollongong CBD you’ll discover Green Connect Farm, an 11-acre award-winning urban permaculture oasis.
Book a farm tour, see how the crops are grown and meet and feed the friendly goats, sheep, chickens, ducks and pigs.
Green Connect Farm delivers an interactive and informative experience for the whole family. Your 90 minute farm tour will explore the thriving market gardens and food forests, while seeking out the free-ranging animals. You’ll learn about the incredible story of the Green Connect Farm and hear about how they follow permaculture and organic farming principles to grow and distribute food in a genuinely sustainable way.
This tour is designed for anyone wanting to experience the abundance and beauty of the Green Connect Farm and find out more about sustainable methods of agriculture. There will be lots of opportunities to get hands-on, engage your senses, and ask questions as you explore this magical space. Bookings essential - BOOK YOUR TICKETS HERE
- Suitable for all ages – children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- The farm is steep and slippery in parts and is not accessible for wheelchairs, prams/ strollers or people with mobility issues.
- Saturday 2nd July, Thursday 7th July, Saturday 9th July, Thursday 14th July, Saturday 16th July
- Time: 9 – 10:30am
- Adults $24
- Concession $16
- Children (4 – 16 years) $14
- Children (0-3 years) Free
- Family of 3 $58, Family of 4 $62, Family of 5 $66, Family of 6 $70