- Contact Person: PCYC Wollongong & PCYC Bulli
- Phone: (02) 4229 4418 (PCYC Wollongong) & (02) 4284 3878 (PCYC Bulli)
- Web: https://www.pcycnsw.org.au/wollongong/school-holidays
Looking for things to do in the upcoming school holidays?
From dodgeball, mini olympics, to nerf wars, bowling and loads of cool Xmas craft and art, we're back for another six weeks of action-packed holiday activities for our members!
PCYC Bullli and PCYC Wollongong run a variety of safe, fun, creative and inclusive school holiday activities for primary and high school aged youth. Their structured programs have a selection of sport and creative based activities to ensure we offer something for everyone!
Outside of our daily schedule, we are offering extended hours: 3pm-4pm at $12/day.
PCYC school holiday activities are run by qualified coaches that have a passion for working with young people in a sport and recreation environment. Their programs are designed to be affordable for the local communities that surround our clubs ensuring a cost-effective school holiday option for all families.
- Dates: 18 December - 31 January. Daily schedule: 8:30am to 3:00pm. Outside of our daily schedule, we are offering extended hours: 3pm-4pm at $12/day.
- Costs: $47 per day. ONLY Creative Kids Vouchers can be accepted during School Holidays.
- Ages: 5 - 12 years
- What to bring: Lunch, water bottle, hat. Wear clothes suitable for sporting activities and craft.
- CLICK HERE TO BOOK PCYC WOLLONGONG
- CLICK HERE TO BOOK PCYC BULLI