Freeze! Check out these hot school holiday activities this Winter!
With the July school holidays fast approaching our ever-popular school holiday programs are on offer again! From lava monsters, volcanoes and fire fighting to icebergs, avalanches and snow creatures – this time around were exploring all things FIRE AND ICE! CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE
We’ve got loads in store in addition to our popular LIVE science shows, show stopping planetarium showings, sell out school holiday STEM camp and much more. You will find our show schedule below and booking links for our popular SELL-OUT STEM school holiday camps this July.
Be sure to head to our ticketing page for showtimes, ticket options and to book your visit in advance to avoid disappointment HERE. AND don’t forget you can use your Discover & Parents NSW vouchers at Science Space.
Fire & Ice School Holiday Camps - 4 - 15 July:
Recommended for kids aged 6-12 years who have a love for designing, creating, exploring and inventing. Only 24 places available per day so book early! Creative Kids vouchers are accepted for the School Holiday Camps. Book one day or the whole week! Get in quick as previous day camps have sold out - click here to book your spot now!
- Cost: $100/day standard price* (members receive 10% off/Creative Kids voucher accepted).
- Each camp runs for a full day 9am-3pm.
- An action-packed day full of creative science, technology, engineering and maths activities
- Fully supervised meal breaks
- Time to explore the exhibits during morning tea and lunch breaks
- A certificate of participation
- CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SCHOOL HOLIDAY CAMP SCHEDULE (WEEK 1 AND WEEK 2) AND FOR BOOKINGS.