We are an NDIS provider working specifically with young people on the autism spectrum. Our goal is in building capacity of our young people on the autism spectrum, to be resilient, manage their emotions, develop & maintain relationships, live independently and have fulfilling successful lives.
Through identifying their strengths and teaching them how to use them to overcome any challenges, ASD youth will learn how to live happy and flourishing lives with a sense of belonging, accomplishment, connection and freedom. We aim to instil a sense of confidence in the strengths they already have and to build on them, developing further strengths.
Using Positive Psychology research, tools and techniques, we focus on what youth CAN do and show them how to flourish, living happier and maximising their potential.
Our services include:
- The School Leavers Employment Support Program (3 days per week, focussing on preparing young school leavers for the workforce).
- The Employment Program (2-5 days per week focusing on practical work skill applications, including access to our onsite Cafe and Florist, our Gardening Program and opportunities for our Volunteering Program. All set to prepare and transition young people on the spectrum into Open Employment.
- ASD Social Club for 17-24 year olds across the Illawarra. We have a North and South group.
- 1:1 Positive Coaching. Individualised for each NDIS participant.
- The "10 Steps to HAPPINESS", a 10 week course explaining the 10 elements for us to experience and enjoy a happy life. Scientifically developed and presented specifically for young people with autism, this course is run for a group of 6 young people, and includes appropriate activities and resources.
- We offer a Parent Drop In Centre of parents of kids on the spectrum, for an opportunity to chat, share stories frustrations, ideas and resources or just chill. Come in any time or check out our website for specific times when there are parents available to talk to.
- Check out our Programs flyer for more information
All programs are specifically designed for young people on the spectrum and based on Positive Psychology methodology and scientific research. We have highly qualified and experienced staff and we pride ourselves on providing a Premium Service for Premium Outcomes.