Dr Jodi Croft & Dr Pip Gale are dedicated female Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, each bringing their unique expertise and passion to the women of Wollongong and the Illawarra region.
About Dr Jodi Croft:
Dr. Jodi Croft practices both Obstetrics and Gynaecology with skills in advanced laparoscopic and robotic surgery. She was raised on the South Coast of NSW and is a highly professional and experienced practitioner who brings her unique expertise to the Illawarra and South Coast community from Amelie Private in Wollongong and in Gerringong. Her journey in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology has been shaped by her passion for women's health. She is a busy mother to five boys including three of her own and two stepsons. Her dedication and commitment to providing a high level of care to the Illawarra community is evident.
Some of Dr. Croft's specialties include:
- Comprehensive pre pregnancy counselling for pregnancy planning.
- Early pregnancy care and miscarriage management including medical and surgical solutions.
- Antenatal care for delivery at Wollongong Private Hospital.
- Supporting tailored birth experiences including vaginal birth, vaginal birth after caesarean section and elective Caesarean Section for maternal choice.
- Offering French Ambulatory Caesarean Section (where possible).
- Expertise in gynaecological issues such as abnormal pap smears and colposcopy.
- Providing effective contraception counselling and solutions.
- Managing menstrual disorders with care and precision.
- Offering support during menopause, including symptom management.
- Expertise in treating fibroids and ovarian cysts.
- Compassionate care for endometriosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
- Evaluation and treatment of post-menopausal bleeding.
About Dr Pip Gale:
Dr. Pip Gale is an experienced Obstetrician having worked in the Illawarra for the last 15 years. Her journey began in 2004 at the University of Tasmania, and she has since honed her skills at hospitals such as St. George (Sydney) and Sutherland. Dr. Gale is a mother of three.
Dr. Gale's specialties include:
- Preconception counselling and infertility support.
- Early pregnancy care, including miscarriage management.
- Antenatal care for expecting mothers.
- Intrapartum care (delivery) for a safe childbirth experience.
- Caesarean section when needed.
- Postnatal care to support new mothers.
- VBAC (vaginal birth after caesarean section) consultations.
- ECV (external cephalic version) for breech pregnancies.
Dr Jodi Croft and Dr Pip Gale each bring their unique perspective and expertise to the Amelie Private team, enriching the comprehensive care we provide to the women of Illawarra.
Visit our website here to learn more about Dr Jodi Croft and Dr Pip Gale and our services.