We are an Obstetric, Infertility and Gynaecology Practice with a major focus on pregnancy care run by Dr Simon Winder, who is affiliated with Genea - a World-Leading Fertility organisation with cutting-edge technology.
Dr Simon Winder is a highly sought after and compassionate Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, who advocates for women and couples to have a positive and supportive conception, pregnancy and birthing experience.
Our aim is to provide you with open and honest advice and the best personal and professional care for your pregnancy or gynaecological condition.
Our Services include:
- Early Pregnancy: Pregnancy planning, Miscarriage and Pregnancy dating.
- Gynaecology: Infertility, Contraception, Cervical screens (Pap smears), Colposcopy, Vaginal bleeding, investigation and management of infertility, management of menstrual disorders, menorrhagia, diagnostic and minor laparoscopic procedures and hysteroscopy.
- High Risk Obstetrics: Twin pregnancy, VBACs, hypertension, diabetes, other medical conditions
- Genetics: Prenatal diagnosis and counselling for genetic conditions
- Routine Obstetrics: All aspects of antenatal and postpartum care, labour and delivery including normal deliveries and caesarean section
We deliver and operate exclusively within the Wollongong Private Hospital, and our consulting rooms are on the 7th floor of Wollongong Private Hospital, so parking, pathology, ultrasound and pharmacy are all conveniently co-located with the maternity ward, birthing unit and operating theatres.
Dr Winder is also a proud supporter of Dymocks Children's Charities. Over the past 18 months he has been donating funds through Dymocks Children's Charities to replenish library books in multiple public schools throughout the Illawarra.This is a wonderful charity he will continue to support and a cause he's extremely passionate about.
About Dr Simon Winder I have a special interest in high risk obstetrics, early pregnancy, genetic conditions and infertility and its treatment. I provide comprehensive and caring antenatal care in partnership with you. I prefer normal vaginal delivery with interventions only when required. I deliver by caesarean section if necessary and by request after appropriate discussion. You can read more about Dr Simon Winder HERE.
If you would like to make an appointment or have any inquiries about our practice, please call (02) 4 22 66 007 or fill in our ONLINE FORM HERE and one of our staff members will be in touch.
Main image courtesy of the Illawarra Mercury.