NSW’s largest family owned and operated water theme park, offering world class rides and attractions in an impeccably maintained, natural setting between the mountains and the sea.
There’s something for everyone at Jamberoo…where you control the action!
The Stinger is the newest ride at Jamberoo Action Park and is sure to leave its mark on you, delivering a truly hair raising experience on each of its 2 tentacles’ tube rides!
On Stinger Bump you’ll rise and fall and on Stinger Twist you’ll turn left and right – but only after you experience Zero Gravity as the floor drops away beneath you, sending you into freefall and the ride of your life.
Your hair will literally stand on end when you try the newest and most thrilling ride at Jamberoo Action Park.
The Stinger is part of the new Velocity Falls precinct at Jamberoo Action Park, which also features the new Octo-Racer thrill ride, new and exclusive Cabanas, BBQ facilities and themed surroundings including a waterfall. There’s even a medium sized conference room called Falls Retreat which is ideal for hosting parties or gatherings for businesses or social groups up to around 40 people.
These new rides and facilities are amongst the biggest and best of their type in the world and are part of the ongoing plans for even more in the near future.
Groups and ticket bundles are the go! Get a group of 20 together or simply buy 20 or more tickets and enjoy even MORE VALUE at NSW’s largest family-owned and operated water theme park. This offers BOTH savings AND flexibility – tickets are valid on any single open date each season so you can come all at once OR divide the tickets and share the action around all season long! Click here to learn more.
There’s no better place to hold your child’s next Birthday Party! Ages 4-12 will enjoy the best birthday party ever! With an action-packed day of thrills, adventure and fun, great party foods and even a visit from Sammy the Shark your child’s next birthday party will be one to remember. Click here for more information.
Here’s more about some of the rides and features at Jamberoo Action Park:
Velocity Falls (including The Stinger and Octo-Racer) – Australia’s newest world class water thrill ride complex – featuring 10 different experiences including zero gravity drops and head to head racing!
- Velocity Falls Cabanas - part of the Velocity Falls precinct – offering a private and exclusive space for your family or small group of up to 10 people. Each cabana has a pleasant outlook and includes a flat screen TV to cast your content to, fridge, ceiling fan and a safe.
- The Perfect Storm - surrounded by darkness, cracks of thunder and streaks of lightening, you will travel through 3 tornados, deep inside one of the tallest, longest, most exciting water rides in the world…
- The Funnel Web – at speeds up to 30km you’ll twist and turn before entering the spider’s lair – a giant funnel, and a great photo opportunity beside the GUINNESS WORLD RECORD Funnel Web spider sculpture.
- The Taipan - those brave enough to enter the belly of the snake will experience a high intensity thrill as their raft twirls mysteriously down a completely tubular waterslide in and out of darkness.
- Banjo's Billabong – the largest aqua play structure built in the southern hemisphere with over 200 water cannons, cranks, and sprays, six water slides across 4 storeys all drenched by 2 huge buckets that tip 1800litres over the structure every few minutes
- Outback Bay – one of the largest wave pools in NSW, this has something for everyone. Whether surf enthusiasts practising their bodysurfing, thrill seekers drifting with the 1.5 metre high waves or those looking to relax on the bay-side deck chairs, Outback Bay is a hit for all.
- Billabong Beach – at a warm 26 degrees all season long, the little ones will have smiles from earto-ear as they gallivant around the beach with heated shallow pools, mini water slides and fun water jets.
- The Rock - challenge your fear of heights! Stand on a whopping 5 metre high launching pad before plunging feet first into a deep water pool below. Certainly not for the faint hearted!
- Surf Hill - a speed slide which features an 18 metre drop and wave like rollers, competitive fun seekers will revel as they race their friends in one of eight lanes of action.
- Rapid River - an action-packed attraction, riders sit atop rubber rafts as they travel the river's course meeting bucking rapids, cascading waterfalls and waves up to 1.5 metres high.
- The Chairlift – originally from the Snowy Mountains, the Chairlift was the first ever installation at Jamberoo – and still offers remarkable views from the mountains to the sea. And – access to one of the all-time favourite rides…
- The Bobsled – choose from one of 2 tracks and work your way up to maximum speeds and maximum thrills – lean forwards to go fast, pull back to brake. Keep a safe distance – and it’s up to you – to control the action!
When all the fun gets too much Jamberoo Action Park's many places to eat provide all you need to keep the action going. Food stops include Bombora Seafood, mouth-watering burgers from the Burger Barn and a huge variety of ice creams, coffees and other treats to choose from at Bombora Scoop. For those who prefer to bring their own lunch, various picnic areas and gas BBQ's are available for hire.
Guests can also take a piece of the action home from the Souvenir Shop or Surf Shack. Don’t forget to bring your own camera and to always #jamberooactionpark when sharing on social media!
For more information www.jamberoo.net