Lifelong Therapy Services provide Speech Pathology services to both children and adults across the Illawarra and Shoalhaven regions and along with Telehealth appointments to individuals across Australia.
Our mission is to empower and support individuals and their families as we work towards achieving their learning goals.
At Lifelong Therapy Services we believe in providing holistic, individualised therapy to each of our clients.
Lifelong Therapy Services is a registered NDIS provider.
We pride ourselves on using family centred practice and working towards not only achieving our goals within the therapy room but in everyday life. We love getting family/carers involved in our therapy sessions to educate and support them to assist the client in their therapy journey.
We offer Speech therapy and literacy support services in the community and over Telehealth.
We have experience working with:
- Speech sound delays and disorders
- Play and social skills
- Receptive and expressive language skills
- Literacy skills
- Developmental delay
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Adult speech and language difficulties including post stroke, traumatic brain injury (TBI), aphasia, dysarthria and dysphagia.
- CLICK HERE to learn more.
CLICK HERE to get in touch with us online today.