Physical Edge Healthcare is passionate about educating and empowering women to lead healthy, fully active, functional, and pain-free lives.
Based in Thirroul, they offer physiotherapy for women, pilates, pre and post-natal physiotherapy support, pelvic floor physio treatments and much, much more.
Their dedicated and supportive team of women's health-focused professionals, offer a range of high quality, holistic and personalised treatments. Their support also extends to management of all conditions affecting women across their lifespan. Emily Bell & Erin Brighenti run the Women's Health team and are local experts when it comes to navigating the right treatment and personalised support for their clients.
Their extensive healthcare services and support to women includes:
- Pelvic floor: Individually tailored assessment, treatment and management of pelvic floor dysfunction through the lifespan.
- Pregnancy: Education around your body changes throughout pregnancy, pelvic floor assessment, birth prep sessions and treatment/management of any musculoskeletal complaints.
- Post-natal: Assess pelvic floor, abdominal separation, bladder and bowel habits and return to exercise post-delivery of your baby. CLICK HERE for more details
- Prolapse: We will discuss the best treatment and management for your prolapse
- Incontinence: Education and management of different types of incontinence and why they may be occurring.
- Endometriosis: Assessment and individualised management plan to reduce symptoms associated with endometriosis and improve quality of life.
- Mastitis: Treatment consists of therapeutic ultrasound and effleurage or draining massage to help clear the ducts. We can also advise on feeding positions and tips to aid with the best draining of the breast when feeding.
- Menopause: Be aware of the menopausal process and the symptoms that can come along with this transition.
- Pelvic Pain & sexual pain: assessment and individualised management plan to reduce associated symptoms and improve quality of everyday life.
- Clinical Pilates pre & post natal: Individually tailored program for each individual that is related to their assessment findings and goals. You can get a rebate back from your classes with your private health!
- For a full list of ALL their services including the above and more, CLICK HERE to learn more.
You can book online or get in touch with either Erin or Emily HERE.
They are happy to answer any challenging and concerning questions you have about your health and get you back on track, feeling your best, and most of all, living your best life health-wise!
Business opening hours:
Monday-Friday: 8am-6pm (earlier for classes)