Term 2 at Ready Steady Go Kids Illawarra!
Term 2 commences on Tuesday 26th April – Sunday 3rd April 2022 ( 10 weeks). Sports for Term 2 are soccer, tennis, hockey afl and cricket.
- Members only - Thursday 31st March 2022
- Public - Saturday 2nd April 2022
- All Term 1, 2022 enrolments must be made online HERE
- For the Term 1, 2022 Timetable CLICK HERE
- 3 locations – Bulli, Coniston & Unanderra
- Active Kids voucher approved
2 new classes that have been added to the timetable due to a high demand are:
- Monday @ Bulli pcyc – 3–4-year-old at 11:15
- Tuesday @ Bulli pcyc- 3–4-year-old at 11:15
FOR TERM 2 ENROLMENT INFORMATION: please contact Sonia Balatti on [email protected] / 0402 488 784.
The Ready Steady Go Kids' physio-designed program is designed to introduce pre-schoolers to the fundamentals of 10 different sports (soccer, tennis, basketball, hockey, golf, AFL, rugby, athletics, cricket and T-ball) and develops essential motor skills in a fun, non-competitive environment.
Each term, 5 sports are taught in 2 week blocks which is considered sufficient time to introduce and reinforce the basic concepts and motor patterns. By rotating the sports every 2 weeks we also decrease the likelihood of children becoming disinterested in a particular activity. At the end of the term the sports are rotated at every location.
All equipment used in the Ready Steady Go Kids program has been specifically designed and modified to ensure age appropriateness, reliability and safety.
CLICK HERE for further information about Ready Steady Go Kids Wollongong classes today!