- Phone: 02 4296 4448
A range of physical activities to assist toddlers in improving motor skills & movement, as well as increase in hand & eye co-ordination. Ages 1 to 5 welcome.
Benifits of Tumbling Teddies for your child are:
- Increase in hand & eye co-ordination
- Improve motor skills & movement
- Development of social skills
- Increase in self confidence
- All classes are run by qualified & experienced instructors in a fun, safe & interactive environment.
Cost: Per Session: $9.00
Mon 9.30am to 10.30am
Mon 10.30am to 11.30am
Tues 9.30am to 10.30am
Tues 11.00am to 12.00pm
Wed 9.30am to 10.30am
Phone: Anne Sheehan - 02 4296 4448
Make sure you contact Lake Illawarra PCYC to check information as it may have changed since we updated this class on Parents Guide Illawarra