Having a baby is one of the most important events in your life. The team at Wollongong Private Hospital are committed to providing a caring, comfortable and supportive environment for you and your family, supported by facilities that ensure you feel confident and at ease.
We pride ourselves on providing the highest standard of clinical care. Our experienced maternity staff care about you and your family’s needs, and are available 24 hours a day to provide you with individualised support before, during and after bub’s arrival.
At Wollongong Private Hospital, we offer:
- Your choice of obstetrician and paediatrician – click here to view our list
- A modern maternity unit with four birthing suites, luxurious accommodation, special care nursery for care of premature or unwell babies, breastfeeding room and education facilities
- Up to 4 nights accommodation with partners welcome to stay overnight (subject to availability)
- Experienced and dedicated team of Midwives and Nurses
- Specialist Lactation Consultant
- Childbirth and Parenting Education
- Outpatient breast care and feeding service (nominal fee)
- Complimentary high tea experience
We look forward to sharing this special experience with you and your family as you begin your journey as a new parent. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 02 4286 1077.