BaiMed BUBS is a program of 12 classes delivered monthly over the first year of your baby's life. Each class aims to give parents handy tips and tools to help their children on their developmental journey through the first 12 months.
NEW OFFER to all our local Mothers Groups!
If your Mother’s Group would like a private one-off class to go through all of the developmental milestones that your littles ones are up to and ask all of the developmental questions you have, then send me through an email and we can organize the finer details.
BaiMed BUBS will provide parents with:
- Classes run by physiotherapists filled with tips and games to incorporate into your day to help your baby move towards their milestones - remember your baby can start at any time in the first 12 months.
- An online resource of videos and pictures to support the content which is delivered in the class - available to you at anytime!
- A library filled with helpful, easy to digest and accessible information based on the most up to date evidence & research.
- A supportive and fun environment in which you can meet and connect with other parents who have babies of similar age.
- Realistic expectations and timeframes for achieving these goals.
- Reassurance that if your baby needs a little extra help, there is a referral system in place with access to leading specialised Paediatric Physiotherapists.
Classes will be available monthly starting from the 1st February 2021 at Nowra, Kiama and Figtree locations with our Physiotherapist Jenna Browne.
Days/Hours: 12-class program. Classes will be available monthly starting from the 1st February 2021.
- Figtree - Tuesday June 1
- Kiama - Wednesday June 2
- If you’re after a spot send me an email at [email protected]
- Little Joeys 1-3 Months
- Wriggly Worms 4-6 Months
- Seal Pups 7-9 Months
- Baby Giraffes 10-12 Months