Football South Coast is responsible for the overall management and promotion of football in the Illawarra and parts of the South Coast and provides a vast array of competitions and programs for the development of players, coaches and referees.
Football South Coast runs competitions for Junior’s from 5 years of age to our open age competitions:
- Junior competition for ages under 6 to under 18
- Men’s Illawarra Premier and District League
- Women’s Youth League and All Age
- Men’s Community League
- Summer Football
- Five A Side
- All Ages All Abilities (a program for those with a special need and the first of its kind in our region)
We also run programs to develop Players, Coaches and Referees across the region. Some of which include:
- Sydney FC / FSC Skills training program for U6-U12's
- Flare Football Development programs which are weekly sessions held during school terms catering for Goal Keepers and Outfield Players (including a specific Female only program).
- Coaching and Referee courses are also held at various times throughout the year.
Football is a great way to reach the many residents and businesses in the local Illawarra and South Coast area and beyond. Through its size and continual growth, football is a wonderful vehicle to keep our community healthy, active and is a key social contributor to our region so if you are looking to get involved check out our website or drop us a line, we are keen to welcome you into our football community!
Tu 10:00am - 5:00pm
We 10:00am - 5:00pm
Th 10:00am - 5:00pm
Fr 10:00am - 5:00pm