Green Connect is a not-for-profit social enterprise which focuses on creating jobs for former refugees and young people in industries that reduce waste and are good for the planet.
Just 13 minutes’ drive south of Wollongong CBD you’ll discover Green Connect Farm, an 11-acre award-winning urban farm in the heart of Warrawong. Green Connect Farm follows organic farming and permaculture principles to produce vegetables, fruit, herbs, nuts, eggs, honey and free-range meat. We have an extensive Childrens Garden with nature-play areas and recycled loose-parts, as well as a covered upcycled shipping container Education Hub/Event Space overlooking the farm. The Green Connect Farm is a very special place to connect, play, learn and explore. We’d love you to come and see what we’ve done with the place!
Looking for something to do with the kids? Join us at the beautiful Green Connect Farm for a whole range of fun and educational experiences - from farm tours, to playgroups, school holiday programs and birthday parties, even curriculum-linked school visits and corporate volunteer days! There is something for all occasions and people of all ages at the farm.
Where: Green Connect Farm, 6 Anna Avenue, Warrawong
CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW
Our playgroups, school holiday and birthday parties may include some of a wide variety of farm experiences and are always changing with the weather, seasons and natural occurrences of the farm.
- Take an adventure through the farm learning and exploring our gardens and hidden creek
- Visit and feed our pigs, goats, sheep and alpacas
- Feed and pat the chooks and help us collect eggs
- Stir up some magic in our beautiful mud kitchen
- Get creative in our sustainable craft space
- Design your masterpiece in our recycled cardboard construction corner.
- Go wild in a giant recycled loose-parts play garden.
There is nothing better than free time and free play in nature for kids! CLICK HERE to book your visit to Green Connect today.