Sense Therapies is an Allied Health clinic in Bulli, NSW providing Occupational Therapy and other services to children and young people.
Sense Therapies was founded in 2020 by the Founders of the Sense Team Sports program, Carlien Parahi and Jesse Parahi. Together, they wanted to create a space for families where they can feel safe, supported and accepted whilst accessing the latest evidence-informed and effective therapies. Sense Therapies in based in the Illawarra on Dharawal Country.
At Sense Therapies, we welcome children and young people with diverse needs, providing tailored support for those diagnosed with:
- Sensory Processing Differences
- Developmental Delays
- Gross and Fine Motor Delays
- Physical and Visual Impairments
- Mental Health Conditions
- And no particular diagnosis but requires support with day-to-day tasks.
Our commitment is to create inclusive spaces where every child thrives. We understand the unique joys and challenges that each diagnosis can bring, our experienced team is here for you and we are dedicated to making a positive impact on your journey.
We currently have Individual Therapy availability and some availability for Term 1 Groups starting this month. Please feel free to get in touch by popping us a message or emailing us at [email protected]
Our focus at Sense Therapies is to help children thrive in their daily settings by working with your family to support sensory and emotional regulation, participation and success in educational settings and their ability to make and keep friends. We assist with gross and fine motor skill development and use a strengths-based approach that is centred around play.
Our team offers clinic-based therapy in our custom-built sensory gyms as well as home, school and community visits.
Our intake forms for Occupational and Group Therapy are now available online, please follow the link to our website and access via Our Services page here.
What makes us different here at Sense Therapies?
Since opening, we have had so many comments and amazing feedback on the size of our Occupational Therapy rooms and the equipment available for the kids. In creating this space we wanted to make the best possible resources available to our committed and experienced Occupational Therapists, ready to build connections with your child. Our incredible therapy team are committed to learning the newest and most innovative modalities in their space and we wanted to make sure the resources available allow them to get the most out of their therapy sessions for our families.
- Innovative Occupational Therapy Rooms
- Dynamic Resources for Dynamic Sessions
- Shared Warehouse Experience: Foam Pit, Trampoline & Climbing Rock Walls for incidental interaction for the children and teens. Come and check out our gym and basketball space for those young people who may be ready to challenge themselves in a more age-appropriate way!
- Coming Soon: Sauna, Meditation, and Yoga: Exclusively available for our Sense families and Therapists. We wanted to create a space where we can support people who in turn support others.
Sense Therapies is not just a space; it's a reflection of our commitment to providing holistic and innovative care. The possibilities are endless, and the journey to growth begins here! Ready to explore our new space for your family? Contact us to enquire via email at [email protected]