We are a small and friendly, scenic helicopter charter business located in the heart of the picturesque Illawarra.
Only two hours drive south of Sydney, we are available every day of the week to take you on the adventure of a lifetime. Whether flying over the gorges, chasms and waterfalls of the Illawarra Ranges, flying low over the sun-kissed beaches of our spectacular coastline or dropping into one of the regions world class vineyards for lunch and a sip of your favourite wine, you will cherish this unique flying experience in the breathtaking helicopter playground of the Illawarra.
Prices start from an affordable $160 for a Local Scenic Flight!
Flight age restrictions: We have no age restrictions for children although we do require accompaniment by an adult for children 12 years and younger. Babies 2 years and younger are required to sit on the lap of an adult (with a seatbelt extension securing them plus a wearing ear protection headsets) although only one baby per helicopter can be accommodated this way.
Touchdown Helicopter's Scenic Flight Tours:
- 30 Minute Trial Introductory Flight - A Trial Introductory Flight (TIF) can either be a one-off flight experience for some or a “taste test” for a future career for others. Whatever your reason for wanting to sit in and take control of a helicopter, it is the experience of a lifetime! Click here to learn more and to book now
- 15 Minute Local Scenic - Two fantastic experiences in one. The unique thrill of a helicopter flight and the breathtaking views of the Illawarra from above. Click here to learn more and to book now
- 30 Minute Seacliff Bridge - Within minutes of departure you will be flying over the pristine sandy beaches of Australia’s South Coast; from Wollongong Harbour in the south to the Seacliff Bridge in the North. And always against the ever present backdrop of the Great Dividing Range. Click here to learn more and to book now
- 30 Minute Waterfall Discovery - Explore the rainforest, rivers, waterfalls and gorges of the Illawarra escarpment. Witness the infinite expanse of the Australian Bush. Epic views from the mountains to the sea. See the beautiful green pastures of Jamberoo Valley. Click here to learn more and to book now
- 45 Minute Seacliff Bridge - Fly over the stunning Illawarra coastline to see the world famous Sea Cliff Bridge. Dramatic ocean facing cliff faces, rock pools and golden sandy beaches. Spectacular! Click here to learn more and to book now
- 45 Minute Waterfall & Canyon Safari - Discover the most spectacular waterfalls in the Southern Highlands. Fly over the steep canyons visiting Carrington, Belmore, Fitzroy and Gerringong Falls. See the rain forest, cliff faces, gorges and chasms of the Great Dividing Range. Click here to learn more and to book now
- Jervis Bay & Winery Adventure - Fly over the blinding white beaches of Jervis Bay. Then R&R at Crooked River Wines. Exhilarating scenery from the air, inviting and relaxing locations on the ground, food beer and wine to content every palette. Click here to learn more and to book now
- Golf & Winery Tour - Golf played the way it should be. Tranquil surrounds, beautiful views and great company. And to treat youself afterwards, exquisite lunch, fine wine from the menu at Silo’s. Click here to learn more and to book now
- Southern Highlands Pub & Winery Tour - A full day itinerary exploring some of the most spectacular mountain scenery you will find anywhere in Australia; including three stops to catch your breath and sample the Illawarra’s finest offerings in wine, beer and Australian cuisine. Click here to learn more and to book now
Keen to learn more? Get in touch with the team online HERE today!