Tresillian provide a range of services, including helpful online articles and brochures on all aspects of pregnancy, newborns and parenting.
They provide a 24hr parents helpline, where you can speak to Tresillians qualified Child and Family Health nurses on any aspect of parenting children aged up to five years.
A residential stay service is also provided and available to those in the Illawarra with a referral from from a health professional such as your local Child and Family Health Nurse, your Family Doctor, or Paediatrician.
Tresillians Residential program gives you and your family the chance to live in and work through more intensive parenting issues over four nights and five days at a Tresillian Centre.
Families in Residential often need help with issues such as:
- Infant /child sleep and settling difficulties
- Support with breastfeeding
- Infant /child feeding difficulties
- Multiple births
- Toddler behavior management strategies
- Your childs emotional and physical development
- Your emotional health and wellbeing
- Adjustment to parenting including relationship issues
If your parenting difficulties are classified as urgent, your family will be prioritised and admitted as soon as possible.