Level 1, 137-139 Crown StreetWollongong, New South Wales, 2500
Zig Zag Hub's Young Entrepreneurs Programs are Open for Session 1 Enrolments! We are offering the following programs for creative minds to explore their potential!
Design Thinking Workshops for Ages 10 -15 - after school program!
We teach valuable business and social skills in a collaborative and self-paced environment. Your child will develop their ideas into a fully fledged business plan. This course is designed to prepare the next generation of entrepreneurs with skills for the 21st century.
- Design Thinking Session 1 begins on February 20th and runs one day a week for 10 weeks.
- Our flexible class times are designed to work with your schedule. Classes run from 4pm- 5pm.
- New Students can enrol at any time
- Creative Kids Vouchers accepted! Email us your voucher once registered.
Session 1 Covers the Business Basics:
- Developing a Core Business Concept
- The Ins and Outs of Market Research
- Refining Problem Solving Skills
- Developing Product Prototypes
- Writing and Presenting Business Pitches
FOR ENROLMENTS/PROGRAM ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT ZIG ZAG HUB ON: 0423 809 680 | [email protected]
If your child is interested in learning to code, animate, or simply loves all things tech, Zig Zag Hub also offers courses on Coding and Digital Literacy - CLICK HERE to get in touch with us today to learn more.
About Zig Zag Hub
We offer a space for creative young minds to discover their true potential by nurturing their ability to problem solve and create their own opportunities for their future. Our community of learning is from school age to young adults. CLICK HERE to learn more about the creative opportunities available for kids and young people at Zig Zag Hub!