Would you like to find out how to build a LEGO® model that can move, speak and think by itself?
Would you like to discover a fun way to learn about Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math?
Project Bucephalus Robotics is a Wollongong-based group that has many years of experience running robotics activities for children in the Illawarra, Shoalhaven, and Sydney area since 2011.
Project Bucephalus is a COVID-safe organisation, and will be enacting precautions based on Government recommendations. Contact us for more details.
In Robo Club classes, students learn how to design, build, and program their own robots. Project Bucephalus team members will pass on their skills in teamwork, lateral thinking, and having FUN!
We are re-opening the Nowra class at UOW Shoalhaven AND we are also excited to confirm our Junior Robo Club on Thursdays at Thirroul just for kids aged under 8!
Spaces are limited, and enrolment is essential. ENROL TODAY - CLICK HERE!
The Robo Club curriculum contains lessons and games designed to develop robotics, engineering, and programming skills. Catering to both beginner and advanced students, activities are mixed between single-week challenges and multi-week projects. The occasional competition is thrown in for good measure (Robot Sumo is a favourite!).
The following Robo Clubs will operate:
- Monday (3:45-5:45 pm) – Nowra Robo Club (UOW Shoalhaven Campus)
Monday (6:15-8:15 pm)– Nowra Master Class (UOW Shoalhaven Campus) (Gathering interest – CONTACT US)
- Tuesday (3:30-5:30 pm) – Mt Ousley Robo Club (TAFE NSW, Wollongong Campus)
- Tuesday (3:45-5:45 pm) – Shellharbour Library
- Tuesday (6:45-8:45 pm) – Master Class (TAFE NSW, Wollongong Campus)
- Wednesday (3:15-5:30 pm) – Wollongong Robo Club (Wollongong Public School)
- Thursday (3:40-5:40 pm) – TIGS Robo Club
- Thursday (3:45-5:45) – Thirroul Robo Club (Thirroul Public School)
- Thursday (3:45-5:15 pm) – Thirroul Junior Robo Club (for students under 8)
- Friday (3:45-5:45 pm) – Cedars Robo Club