Got a kid that loves LEGO or STEM?
Here's a chance to make new friends in a cool after-school club – and be taught by a robotics team that was named one of the Top 6 in the World for STEM Education and Outreach!
Project Bucephalus Robotics is a Wollongong-based group that has been running robotics activities for children since 2011. Their after-school and school holiday workshops are an excellent activity for STEM-minded (or LEGO-obsessed) kids! Activities are held across Wollongong, Sydney, Shellharbour, and the Shoalhaven.
In Robo Club classes, students learn how to design, build, and program their own robots. Project Bucephalus team members will pass on their skills in teamwork, lateral thinking, and having FUN!
We run School Holiday Workshops across Wollongong, Shellharbour and Shoalhaven - CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND TO BOOK NOW!
We are Creative Kids Voucher approved. Spaces are limited, and enrolment is essential. ENROL TODAY - CLICK HERE!
The Robo Club curriculum contains lessons and games designed to develop robotics, engineering, and programming skills. Catering to both beginner and advanced students, activities are mixed between single-week challenges and multi-week projects. The occasional competition is thrown in for good measure (Robot Sumo is a favourite!).
The following Robo Clubs will operate:
- Monday (3:45-5:45 pm) – Nowra Robo Club (UOW Shoalhaven Campus - Gathering interest – CONTACT US)
- Tuesday (3:30-5:30 pm) – Mt Ousley Robo Club (TAFE NSW, Wollongong Campus)
- Tuesday (3:45-5:45 pm) – Shellharbour Library
- Tuesday (6:45-8:45 pm) – Master Class (TAFE NSW, Wollongong Campus)
- Wednesday (3:15-5:30 pm) – Wollongong Robo Club (Wollongong Public School)
- Thursday (3:40-5:40 pm) – TIGS Robo Club
- Thursday (3:45-5:45) – Thirroul Robo Club (Thirroul Public School)
- Friday (3:45-5:45 pm) – Cedars Robo Club