It’s getting towards witching hour, the house is ruined, tempers are fraying and even worse, the fridge looks more bare than a newborn’s bottom. Fear not! Here at Parents Guide Illawarra, we have discovered everywhere local across Wollongong and Illawarra WHERE KIDS EAT FREE AND ON WHAT DAYS! So join us in outsourcing dinner plans and avoiding the clean up 🙂
Where do kids eat free near me?
Kids eat free on Sundays . One kids meal free with every full-priced adults meal. T&Cs apply.
Free soft drink and ice cream with kids meals.
Wednesday nights kids eat free (with the purchase of 1 main meal from ‘for the small fry menu’ with every 1 main meal purchase over $20.90).
For Rashay’s members: Kids under 10 eat FREE on Sundays. They have a delicious range of kids meals available.
Kids under 12 eat free on Mondays with purchase of main adult meal, dine in only. Bookings essential. T&C’s apply
Kids eat free near me – Parent’s Guide Illawarra – The Shellharbour Club
Every Tuesday during Lunch or Dinner kids eat FREE at Fiftysix Dining. Simply purchase a main meal from Fiftysix Dining to receive a kid’s meal absolutely FREE!
Kids eat FREE Sundays from 5pm with main meal purchased.
Free vanilla ice cream with every Little Nippers meal.
*Kids eat free Mondays. Bring the kiddos down & enjoy a Monday night bargain at TBH. *One free kids meal per main meal ordered.
Kids eat free at the The Bistro on Beaton within Wollongong Tennis Club every Tuesday night. The bistro is also fully celiac safe/gluten free dining venue.
Kids eat free on Sundays! T&C’s – children under 12 years old, one complimentary children’s meal served in conjunction with a dining adults meal, available from 4-6pm every Sunday.
Kids eat free every Wednesday evening.
Bon Appetite everyone (and parents, we will never judge you if you whip out the screens to be able to enjoy a peaceful family meal out!!)
Kids eat free near me – Parent’s Guide Illawarra
Here are our top fave’s and if this doesn’t cut it, click here for kid friendly dining options across Wollongong
Please check with each venue as these details can change overnight, and as ever, T&C’s apply for each venue! P.S To anyone we missed or need to update, contact us on [email protected] and we will add you in!
And don’t forget to check out our top picks for local family-friendly eateries – CLICK HERE
Finally, make the most of family life in our stunning Illawarra – Subscribe to the ultimate guide to family living weekly email by Parents Guide. Say NO to bored kids and get inspired! Click and sign up for our Parents Newsletter here. Get all the local inspo!
You might also like:
- 10 BEST Playgrounds in Wollongong, Shellharbour & Shoalhaven areas
- Best Gated Playgrounds in the Illawarra!
- Best Toddler-friendly Playgrounds in Wollongong and the Illawarra
- Best babies, toddlers, school aged and teen classes / after school activities
- How to know your child is ready to start school
- What to do in Wollongong with a baby. New Parents Guide to The Illawarra
- What to do in Wollongong with toddlers. Illawarra’s best kids activities
- Click here for ideas on Illawarra outings you could do with your family to have quality family time
- 10 Family Friendly Cycle Rides in Wollongong. Best Bike Tracks in the Illawarra
- Best Beaches & Swimming Spots Wollongong, Illawarra and South Coast
- 5 Fantastic Family Adventures in the Illawarra
- Beautiful and free ways for families to enjoy the cooler weather in the Illawarra
- Best gated playgrounds in the Illawarra!
About the Author: Lisa Hagan
Lisa grew up in Thirroul and is a mum of four children. A student to life, Lisa loves learning and searching for the most fun things to do with her kids. She loves exploring the Illawarra and surrounds. Searching for fun and educational activities are her favourites for her kids whom she homeschools.