Why visit us?
What's to see at Bundanon?
- Take the trip and discover the newest exhibitions at the Art Museum.
- Choose from a year-round program of live concerts, public talks, artmaking workshops and guided tours.
- Stop by Ramox Cafe and enjoy seasonal menus, with quality produce sourced from the surrounding Shoalhaven region.
- See inside the studio of celebrated Australian artist Arthur Boyd.
- Step back through time with the stories and art of the historic Homestead.
- Wander the landscape with several walking tracks and be immersed in the beauty of Bundanon.
What's coming up at Bundanon & how to book:
Bundanon Inspire is a two day artmaking program designed for young people between the ages of 12-18 who live in the Illawara and Shoalhaven. The program is run by Bundanon’s Learning team and includes painting, printmaking, collaging, weaving and more, as well as bushwalks and exhibition tours in the Art Museum.
The program includes a free shuttle bus service from Nowra, complimentary lunch, morning and afternoon tea. All artmaking materials used are also free. To be part of the program reserve a spot here, please be there are limited spaces and attendance on both days is mandatory.
Family Fun Day is an opportunity for children and carers to collaborate together to create artworks exploring how meaning and messages can be obscured, highlighted, revealed, or hidden.
Tickets include Art Museum entry, all artmaking materials and a light lunch. For more information and to book a spot visit the Bundanon website.
Bundanon is a learning landscape for all ages, with expansive education programs inspired by exhibition seasons, the Collection, First Nations culture and connection to Country, visiting artists, and the natural and built environments.
Teachers and educators are invited to Teachers Nights a tailored education experience with Bundanon’s curators and Learning team. Enjoy an exhibition tour, artmaking activities and a light meal free of charge. Registration is required, visit the Bundanon website for more details.
When can I visit Bundanon & how do I get there?
Bundanon's opening hours and admission prices are here. Members and Children under 12 FREE. Bundanon is located across two sites, the Art Museum site and the historic Homestead site, both within twenty minutes of each other. Bundanon is twenty minutes from Nowra, on the Shoalhaven River, and one hour from the Southern Highlands and Wollongong.